Why Our Pub is Great
The Red Deer in Crediton is a lovely family pub with a friendly atmosphere. Kids love eating out with mum and dad. As it’s two for one on adult main meals and specials, you can invite the grandparents along and treat everyone to a really nice family meal without spending an arm and a leg.
We’re stylish and modern in design, but traditional where it counts. Outside, there’s a patio for al fresco dining, a beer garden with wonderful old wooden benches, and an adventure playground the kids will absolutely love. When it starts to get a bit chilly, come indoors and be cosy. Comfy seats, soft lighting, curtains, pictures of Devon deer, and mirrors give us a relaxed and homelike feel. There’s another play area inside for smaller children.
As this is Devon, you’ve got to try one of our cask ales or local ciders! Both go down really well with classic pub food. We have a big board full of exciting specials for the days when you fancy a change. Discover and enjoy all sorts of dishes you might not cook yourself.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics. There’s a bulging specials board each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus